Ground Regulations at The Furness Building Society Stadium
• The Club Management reserve the right of admission to the ground.
• All matches will be played in accordance with the rules and regulations of the Football League and the laws of the game
• Play cannot be guaranteed to take place at any particular time. The Club Management reserve the right to change its advertised fixtures without notice and liability.
• No refund of any cash admission charge paid at turnstiles will be repaid.
• At the Club Management’s discretion, refunds may be made in respect of tickets sold and paid for in advance of a match, where such a match is postponed. This is subject to a time limitation, the details of which can be obtained from the Club Secretary.
• The Club Management reserve the right to refuse admission to, or eject from, the ground any persons who refuse to be searched by a servant or agent of the Club or police officer.
• Fireworks, smoke canisters, knives, bottles, drinking glasses, cans, flags, banners, poles or other similar objects which may be used as weapons are not permitted within the ground.
• The throwing of any object within the ground is forbidden.
• The use of foul language, obscene chanting or racial abuse towards any person is forbidden.
• Unauthorised persons are forbidden from entering the field of play or the surrounding track, unless advised to do so in an emergency. Any person doing so will be ejected from the ground.
• The moving from one enclosed area of the ground to another without the permission of a Club steward or other authorised agent of the Club is forbidden. Any person who persistently contravenes this regulation will be ejected from the ground.
• The obstruction or gangways, access ways, entrances and exits, stairways and like places, and/or standing in seated areas whilst play is in progress is forbidden. Any person who persistently contravenes this regulation will be ejected from the ground.
• The climbing of any floodlight pylon, stand or any other structure within the ground is forbidden.
• Unnecessary noise, such as from a radio, and/or behaviour likely to cause confusion or annoyance to any person is not permitted in the ground.
• The consumption of intoxicating liquor is permitted ONLY in places authorised in accordance with the Sporting Events (Control of Alcohol etc) Act 1985.
• Any person attempting to gain admission to, or found within, a section of the ground designated ‘MEMBERS ONLY’ without the proper authorisation, may be ejected.
• With the exception of persons authorised by the Club Management, and press representatives holding official passes, the taking of photographs inside the ground is forbidden. In addition, no recording for radio, television or private purposes, whether for transmission or otherwise, is permitted, save with special authorisation in writing from the Club Management. Also, by entering the ground, you are giving consent to be photographed or recorded for any club or media purposes, which may be published via print, broadcast, internet, or by any other means.
• Only persons specially authorised in writing by the Club Management are permitted to distribute, either with or without charge, or offer for sale within the ground any newspaper, periodical, other written articles or any other article.
• Any person found damaging or defacing the property of the Club will be prosecuted.
• Persons failing to comply with the instructions issued by a steward of the Club, a police officer or other authorised agent of the Club, will be ejected from the ground.
• Smoking is prohibited in the main Grandstand and the covered section of the Wilkie Stand. Smoking is allowed on the uncovered sections of the ground. Any person persistently ignoring the smoking ban will be ejected from the ground.
• The Management reserve the right for its servants, agents and the police to remove from the ground any person who does not comply with these regulations, the rules and regulations of the Football League or whose presence within the ground is or could reasonably be construed as constituting a source of danger, nuisance or annoyance to other persons. • All persons entering the ground are permitted only to subject of their acceptance of the ground regulations and the rules and regulations of the Football Association and the Football League. Entry to the ground will constitute unqualified acceptance of all these rules and regulations.
Smoking is prohibited in the Crossbar building, in the Main Stand and under the covered area on the Popular Side.