A delicious buffet is on offer in The Chairman's Suite prior to kick-off, whilst a range of free bottomless drinks, including tea and coffee as well as a variety of alcoholic and non-alcoholic options are available. Premium drinks are also on sale with a 10% discount applied.
Non-Season ticket holder = £46pp
Season ticket holder = £34pp
Child = £25pp
Bookings can be made online, by calling the stadium in person, or by calling 01229 666010. If you have questions or need more information you can also email email@example.com
To claim your Season Ticket holders and child’s discount you must book over the phone or in the club reception.
Guests are advised to take note of the following before confirming any booking:
- All payments will need to be made in full when confirming the booking.
- Any vegan requests or allergy issues must be highlighted at the time of booking, please contact Kelly with any dietary requirements.
- The deadline for hospitality bookings will be four working days prior to the game (Tuesday 4 pm for a Saturday game, Thursday at 4 pm for a Tuesday game)
- All hospitality packages include match tickets in The Brian Arrowsmith Main Stand
- When booking your hospitality places – you are agreeing to the T&Cs.
Doors will open from 1.30 pm until 6 pm for an afternoon kick-off, while we will open from 6.30 pm until 10 pm for an evening kick-off.
Please check with staff about opening times if your booking is for a game that does not kick off at either 3 pm or 7.45 pm.