A delicious hot buffet is on offer in The Fusion Suite prior to kick off, whilst a range of free bottomless drinks, including tea and coffee as well as a variety of alcoholic and non-alcoholic options are available. Premium drinks are also on sale with a 10% discount applied.
Weekend & Bank Holiday fixtures: £40
Midweek fixtures: £38
Bookings can be made online, by calling into the stadium in person or by calling 01229 666010. If you have questions or need more information you can also email email@example.com
Season Ticket holders can take advantage of a brilliant 15% discount when booking a hospitality package simply by choosing to use your existing seat/terrace ticket on the day - to claim your discount, this will need to be done over the phone or at the Stadium.
Guests are advised to take note of the following before confirming any booking:
- All payments will need to be made in full when confirming the booking
- Any vegan requests or allergy issues must be highlighted at the time of booking, please contact Kelly with any dietry requirements.
- Deadline for hospitality bookings will be four working days prior to the game (Tuesday 4pm for a Saturday game, Thursday 4pm for a Tuesday game)
- All hospitality packages include match tickets in The Brian Arrowsmith Main Stand
- Season Ticket holders eligible for 15% discount if they use their Season Ticket seat
- All bookings are subject to change and/or cancellation due to lack of demand, EFL fixture changes or unforeseen circumstances. In these cases, guests will be entitled to a full refund.
Doors will open at 1.30pm until 6pm for an afternoon kick-off, while we will open at 6.30pm until 10pm for an evening kick-off.
Please check with staff about opening times if your booking is for a game which does not kick-off at either 3pm or 7.45pm.