The Chairman's Room
This is the more relaxed of the packages available, with poser tables rather than dining tables allowing guests to chat about the game while keeping up with other results on Sky Sports.
Food is also on offer in The Chairman’s Room, in the form of a beautiful buffet experience, while a range of free bottomless drinks, including tea and coffee as well as a variety of alcoholic and non-alcoholic options are available. Premium drinks are also on sale with a 10% discount applied.
Regular fixtures: £40
Midweek fixtures: £38
The Big 5: £45
Bookings can be made by calling into the stadium in person or by calling 01229 666 010. If you have questions or need more information you can also email email@example.com
Season Ticket holders can take advantage of a brilliant 15% discount when booking a hospitality package simply by choosing to use your existing seat/terrace ticket on the day.
Guests are advised to take note of the following before confirming any booking:
- All payments will need to be made in full when confirming the booking
- Any vegan requests or allergy issues must be highlighted at the time of booking
- Deadline for hospitality bookings will be four working days prior to the game (Tuesday 4pm for a Saturday game, Thursday 4pm for a Tuesday game)
- All hospitality packages include match tickets in The Brian Arrowsmith Main Stand
- Season Ticket holders eligible for 15% discount if they use their Season Ticket seat
- Hospitality packages will become available at the same time as match tickets for each fixture
- All bookings are subject to change and/or cancellation due to lack of demand, EFL fixture changes or unforeseen circumstances. In these cases, guests will be entitled to a full refund
Doors will open at 1.30pm until 6pm for an afternoon kick-off, while we will open 6.30pm until 10pm for an evening kick-off.
Please check with staff about opening times if your booking is for a game which does not kick-off at either 3pm or 7.45pm.