News of an exciting job opportunity at the Furness Building Society Stadium!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a commercially aware, confident and target driven manager to continue driving an already successful club forward. An ambitious forward thinker is required, who has a strong background in sales and is able to use their own initiative to drive ideas and close business.
Reporting to the clubs directors, the main responsibility of the role is to lead on the development of all revenue streams and identify new streams and trends within the market for the Football Club. This role will give you the opportunity to manage the full life cycle of sales including; lead generation, relationship management and networking with clients, requirements gathering, negotiation and closing and full account management with existing and new clients.
This will include;
- Maximising sales in areas including; ground opportunities, perimeter boards, programme advertisements and match sponsorships with local, national and international businesses.
- To oversee and deliver the sale of the clubs core sponsorship packages, plus non-match-day conference facilities.
- To undertake commercial activities / innovative ideas with a view to increasing revenue streams.
- To develop the brand of Barrow AFC within the local area.
- You will be responsible for the commercial activities of Barrow Football Club and be the primary contact person for all commercial activity connected with the club.
- To work closely with our marketing and social media teams to drive sales and traffic to the Club and website.
You MUST have previous experience in a sales role to be considered due to the fast paced nature of the vacancy.
Remuneration: Base salary + OTE (Commission)
Closing Date: 22nd February 2019
Please apply with a covering email and CV to the Chairman at firstname.lastname@example.org