Stat Pack National League Matchday 32 by Official Betting Partner LV BET
The National League’s official betting partner, LV BET take a look at the pick of the fixtures in Matchday 32:
Boreham Wood vs. Barrow
- Leaders Barrow hold a three-point advantage at the top of the National League and no side have won more than their eight away matches.
- Boreham Wood are 12 games unbeaten and have held a play-off place for the past month.
- Barrow have won each of their five matches in all competitions in 2020, scoring 19 times and not letting in a single goal.
- Barrow’s top scorer in 17-goal Scott Quigley, while Kabongo Tshimanga has 14 for Luke Garrard’s team.
Chesterfield vs. AFC Fylde
- Chesterfield have won two games in a row under caretaker manager John Pemberton to move to within goal difference of safety.
- AFC Fylde have lost their last three matches and remain third from bottom – one place below Saturday’s opponents.
- Only one team has scored in Chesterfield’s last four games. Fylde have sold striker Danny Rowe to Oldham.
- Chesterfield won the last fixture 3-1 back in October. Mike Fondop-Talum scored twice.
Woking vs. Yeovil Town
- Woking have lost four of their last five matches. They have let in 15 goals in that run, scoring only four times.
- A five-point return from a possible 12 has seen Yoevil’s title charge slow. They have drawn their last two.
- Two goals from top scorer Rhys Murphy saw the Glovers win 3-1 against Woking in their last meeting back in October.
- Third place Yeovil have scored 56 goals this season, a stat only bettered by leaders Barrow.
Dagenham v Notts County
- Struggling Dagenham haven’t won in nine National League matches. They are outside the relegation zone on goal difference.
- Notts haven’t lost in eight but have drawn two of their last three. Their last away defeat came back in November.
- Only bottom club Chorley have scored less than Dagenham’s 32 goals this season.
- Notts have let in just over a goal a game away from home this season. Only three sides have been better record.
Harrogate vs. Wrexham
- Harrogate are the National League’s form side, winning on each of their last five outings. Simon Weaver’s side have climbed to second.
- Wrexham have picked up away from home, winning two of their last four but are still statistically the worst side in the division on their travels.
- Harrogate are the strongest team at home. They’ve won ten times already in front of their home fans.
- The teams drew 1-1 back in October. Ryan Fallowfield levelled after Bobby Grant put the Dragons ahead at the Racecourse.
Top Picks from LV BET
19/25 Both teams to score in Boreham Wood v Barrow
2/3 A goal in each half between Woking and Yeovil
5/2 Between four and six goals in Dagenham v Notts County
10/1 Harrogate to continue great home form vs Wrexham
New LVBet customers will get a £5 sportsbook welcome bet when they sign up. Claim the welcome offer here! (T&Cs apply)