Following confirmation from the relevant safety authorities, we are delighted to announce that we will be able to admit more spectators to Saturday's match against Cheltenham Town.
This will be organised as follows:
Tuesday 15th December (12noon - 7pm)
Season Ticket Holders who wish to request a move please e-mail email@example.com.
We cannot guarantee that this will be possible, but we will make every attempt to assist you.
Wednesday 16th December (From 9am)
E-tickets go on general sale online limited at four per person on a first come first served basis.
All e-tickets will be sold through the website. There will be no physical tickets available from the Club itself at any time.
Click here to buy e-tickets from 9am on Wednesday morning.
All attendees at the match will receive clear instructions and requests via e-mail and the Club’s Official Website. There will be a map of the ground and all information on the ticket.
Fans will also be required to do the following:
- Read the Barrow AFC Covid 19 Code of Conduct – click here now
- Enter at the turnstile requested at the time requested
- Wear a face covering at all times (decided after consultation this week)
- Remain in the designated area of the ground when watching the match, socially distanced from others
- Wait until each area of the ground is requested to exit by the stadium announcer
The Club would like to thank all Season Ticket holders who attended our pilot event. It is your conduct and resolve to follow the guidelines that has resulted in this increase in capacity, which should be around 400 pending final calculations, being possible.