A limited number of tickets remain on sale online for Saturday’s League Two game against Cheltenham Town at The Progression Solicitors Stadium.
The Club has been given the green light to increase capacity for the weekend fixture following the success of our pilot event against Salford City earlier in the month.
As a result, we made available an allocation of e-tickets from our Online Tickets Website at 9am on Wednesday morning - and well over 300 were snapped up in the first two hours of sales.
We now have around 50 tickets left for sale and these are available online only at a maximum of four per person on a first come first served basis.
Please note, there will be no physical tickets available either in advance or on the day of the game.
All attendees at the match will receive clear instructions and requests via e-mail and the Club’s Official Website. There will be a map of the ground and all information on the ticket.
Fans will also be required to do the following:
- Read the Barrow AFC Covid 19 Code of Conduct – click here now
- Enter at the turnstile requested at the time requested
- Wear a face covering at all times (decided after consultation this week)
- Remain in the designated area of the ground when watching the match, socially distanced from others
- Wait until each area of the ground is requested to exit by the stadium announcer