Barrow Chief Executive Levi Gill has provided an update for Bluebirds fans who have purchased Season Tickets for 2020/21.
The coronavirus pandemic has created circumstances not just in football but across all industries which are truly unprecedented. As government advice continues to evolve, Barrow AFC, like all clubs, adapts our policies and approach to ensure the best possible outcome both for the Club and also for our supporters. Today I want to address Season Ticket holders directly and let them know the way forward while the timescale for a return to grounds is still unclear.
We want to ensure the best possible value for our Season Ticket holders. As you will be aware, all of our matches are available to stream via iFollow this season and Season Ticket holders receive complimentary codes for all home league matches. This will continue until the national picture improves significantly. But the Board want to go further. Season Ticket holders have provided essential funds for the Club in these uncertain times and are the bedrock of our support, and I’m delighted to now be able to offer a package of loyalty rewards for all Season Ticket holders:
- 20% discount on one 2021/22 Season Ticket
- Priority purchase window for 2021/22 Season Tickets
- 10% discount on one 2021/22 replica shirt
- Exclusive poster commemorating our historic return to the Football League, signed by a First Team player
These benefits will be produced as a ‘bundle’ of poster and discount vouchers and will be available for collection at reception later in the season.
The Club is also conscious that some Season Ticket holders may be experiencing financial hardship as a result of the pandemic. For those who require a refund on their Season Ticket, the Club is happy to process these requests provided that you contact us before 4pm on Monday 12th October. Please note the following:
- All requests must be made by telephone to 01229 666010 or by email to email@example.com
- Anybody requesting refunds will not qualify for the above loyalty rewards
- All refunds will be reduced to cover the Club’s admin fees (4.95% of Season Ticket value) and to reflect the value of any iFollow codes received to date
On behalf of the Club, I’d like to thank everybody for their continued support in these challenging times. The energy and enthusiasm of the crowd is sadly lacking at the Progression Solicitors Stadium on matchday and, in partnerships with other clubs and the football authorities, Barrow AFC continue to work tirelessly for your safe return as soon as possible. We will keep all fans updated on these efforts as they progress.