In order to ensure The Dunes Hotel Stadium remains as safe an environment as possible for all supporters, we have moved to clarify our COVID-19 protocols.
The Club can confirm that we will not be asking supporters to produce evidence of COVID Certification in order to attend games at The Dunes Hotel Stadium.
In response to the latest government legislation, we have taken steps to cap our standing capacity to 3,999 which means we are not required to ask for an NHS Covid Pass or evidence of vaccination status.
However, we are re-affirming our plea to all those attending games at The Dunes Hotel Stadium to abide closely to our Supporters’ Code of Conduct which is designed to help us provide as safe an environment as possible.
The key messages within our Code of Conduct are:
- You must not attend if you, or anyone attending with you, is suffering from COVID-19 symptoms, feels unwell, or is required to self-isolate
- We cannot completely eliminate the risk of COVID-19 infection so before purchasing tickets or travelling to the match, please consider whether it is appropriate to attend given your personal circumstances
- All supporters over the age of 11 MUST wear a face covering whilst in indoor areas of The Dunes Hotel Stadium and we would strongly advise them to be worn when entering the stadium and when moving around
- In the event you develop COVID-19 symptoms whilst inside The Dunes Hotel Stadium, please notify the nearest steward immediately who can direct you to a medical facility
- All supporters should pay close attention to signage placed around the stadium, as well as floor markings and announcements made by the Club’s PA System
- Please be respectful to supporters and staff in your vicinity and avoid close contact to those not known to you
- Always maintain good hand hygiene around the stadium and use the sanitiser dispensers provided, whilst avoiding touching your face or handles and railings where possible
We strongly recommend that you consider your fellow supporters and follow our COVID-19 protocols where possible.
If you have any issues or questions regarding our policy, then you can contact our General Manager, Alisha Henry, on firstname.lastname@example.org