The Bluebirds play in Round Three of the FA Cup at Barnsley this weekend and ahead of the game we're testing your knowledge on our previous ties at this stage of the competition.
Saturday’s trip to Barnsley will see Barrow play at the Third Round stage of the FA Cup for the 13th time. But how much do you know about the previous 12 occasions?
We asked Phil Yelland to set a quiz that would separate the men from the boys and we’re pretty sure that only Bluebirds aficionados will get all of these questions right!
Have a go now and see how well you know the Club’s connection with FA Cup Round Three…
1. Who were Barrow’s first opponents in a Third Round tie in the 1945/46 season?
2. What is the biggest crowd Barrow have played in front of in the FA Cup Third Round?
3. Who were the Third Round opponents at Holker Street in the Third Round when the ground record attendance of 16,874 was set in January 1954?
4. The eyes of the world were on Holker Street in January 1959 for a Third Round tie. Why?
5. How many times have Barrow taken a Third Round tie to a replay ?
6. In January 1968, Barrow lost a Third Round at Holker Street 2-1 to Leicester City. Who scored City’s first goal and who was in goal for the visitors?
7. Who did Barrow beat to earn a Third Round tie away to Bolton Wanderers in January 1991?
8. Who scored Barrow’s goal in the Third Round defeat to Middlesbrough at the Riverside Stadium in January 2009 and where is he playing now?
9. Who kept goal for Barrow in the 3-0 defeat at the Stadium of Light against Sunderland in January 2010?
10. Who was Barrow’s manager the last time we reached the Third Round?