Job title: Kit Manager
Location: Barrow AFC Training Ground Broadhurst Park 310 Lightbrowne Road Moston Manchester M40 0FJ
Hours: Full Time inc evenings / weekends.
Salary: £20,000 - £24,000
Here at Barrow AFC we have an exciting opportunity available for a forward-thinking and diverse Kit Manager to join us here at our Training Ground in a full-time capacity.
Barrow AFC is a professional association football club based during the week in the city of Manchester, the team competes in League Two, the Fourth tier of English football.
We currently have two locations, Barrow AFC’s home: So Legal Stadium Holker Street, Barrow in Furness LA14 5UH, and the Training Ground FC Utd of Manchester Broadhurst Park 310 Lightbrowne Road Moston M40 0FJ.
Barrow AFC is always eager to hear from passionate and dedicated individuals with an excellent work ethic who are seeking new challenges.
About the role:
The purpose of the role is to coordinate the daily needs for kit and equipment use by working across the kit department to provide an elite service to all staff and players at the club.
Main responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Being responsible for all preparation of the training kits and match kits
- Daily stock control management within the laundry and quality control on all garments
- Meeting all kit printing requests including match and training kits
- Being a huge part of the match day team, traveling to home and away fixtures, and covering training sessions
- Daily distribution of all kit and equipment for players and staff
- Maintaining records of all trialist kit that is issued
- Maintaining records of all daily duties including cleaning and stock control
- Liaising with Sporting Director and First Team Manager regarding match kit requirements
- Performing daily checks on footballs and other relevant equipment
- Providing support and stock control measures for all kit deliveries and being a big part of the kit ordering proves
- Using a heat press to print both training and match kits
- Managing the allocation of training and travel kit for all players and staff
- Carrying out all other kit and equipment-related tasks deemed necessary by the club
- Hybrid working pattern location Skills Required:
- A positive Can-Do attitude
- High level of integrity and discretion
- Well-presented and professional look
- Attention to detail
- Ability to resolve issues easily
- Full UK Driving Licence/ allowed to drive a transit.
- Self-motivated who continuously looks to drive standards and programmes.
- Full kit laundry operation
Equality and Diversity
Barrow AFC is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in employment and its employment policies for recruitment, selection, training, development, and promotion are designed to ensure that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of race, colour, nationality, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, ethnic and national origin, disability or gender reassignment.
The employee must ensure a positive commitment towards equality and diversity by treating others fairly and not committing any form of direct or indirect discrimination, victimisation, or harassment of any description and to promote positive working relationships.
Barrow AFC is an equal opportunities employer.
At Barrow AFC, we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people, and adults at risk and expect all staff and volunteers to endorse this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to undertake appropriate safeguarding checks as well as provide proof of right to work in the UK.
What you need to do now :
If you're interested in this role, please send an up-to-date copy of your CV and cover letter to: Iain Wood & Alisha Henry email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org